Are you tired of scrolling through your favorite TikTok videos, only to find that the perfect song is missing? We’ve all been there – a video idea in mind, but the music just isn’t available. Well, fear not! In this article, we will be discussing how to add music to TikTok on PC. Yes, you read that right – you can now create TikTok videos with your favorite music on a computer!
By the end of this article, you will have a complete understanding of how to add music to TikTok on PC, and you’ll be well on your way to creating engaging and enjoyable content for your followers. No more settling for the mediocre background music – you’ll be able to handpick the perfect tune for your TikTok videos and soar in popularity.
We understand how frustrating it can be to have a fantastic idea for a video, only to struggle to find the perfect music to accompany it. That’s why we’ve scoured the internet and compiled the most effective ways to add music to TikTok videos on a computer. With our step-by-step guide and proven methods, you’ll become a TikTok music pro in no time!
How to Download and Install an Android Emulator to Add Music to TikTok on PC
If you are looking to add music to your TikTok videos on your PC, you will need to download and install an Android emulator. An Android emulator is a software program that allows you to run Android apps on your PC, which means you can access TikTok and all its features from your computer.
There are several Android emulators available, such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and Andy. You should do some research to find the one that is best for you, as each emulator has its own strengths and weaknesses. Once you have decided on an Android emulator, follow these steps to download and install it on your PC.
Step 1: Download the Android Emulator
To download the Android emulator, go to the official website of the emulator you have chosen. Once there, you will see a download button that you can click to begin the download process. You may need to select the version of the emulator that is compatible with your PC’s operating system.
Step 2: Install the Android Emulator
Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your PC and double-click it to begin the installation process. The installation process will vary depending on the emulator you have chosen, but it will typically involve agreeing to the terms and conditions and selecting the installation location.
Step 3: Set Up the Android Emulator
After the installation is complete, you will need to set up the Android emulator. This may involve creating a Google account or signing in with an existing one. Once you have completed the setup process, you can access the Google Play Store and download the TikTok app.
Step 4: Customize the Android Emulator Settings
Before you start using the Android emulator, you should customize the settings to ensure the best performance. Some of the settings you may want to adjust include:
- Graphics settings: This affects the visual quality of the app.
- Memory and CPU settings: This determines how much memory and processing power the emulator can use.
- Keyboard and mouse settings: This allows you to customize the controls for the emulator.
- Sound settings: This controls the audio output of the emulator.
Pros and Cons of Using an Android Emulator to Add Music to TikTok on PC
In conclusion, downloading and installing an Android emulator is a necessary step if you want to add music to your TikTok videos on your PC. With proper customization, an Android emulator can provide you with a seamless TikTok experience on your computer. However, like any software program, an Android emulator has its own advantages and disadvantages, and it is up to you to decide whether or not it is the right choice for you.
Finding and Downloading Music on Your PC
With the right tools and methods, adding music to your TikTok videos on your PC can be a breeze. Here’s a guide on how to find and download music for your next viral TikTok video.
1. Explore the TikTok library
TikTok has a vast music library that you can explore to add to your videos. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device and tap the + icon to start creating a new video.
- Select a video type, add filters or effects and chose the point where you want to add music.
- Tap the “Sounds” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You can search for music by typing in keywords or browse through the trending music, popular songs or genres on the app.
- Once you have the music that you want, save it to your favorites or use it immediately.
2. Download music from YouTube or other music websites
You can download music from other music websites or YouTube and add it to your TikTok video. Here are the steps:
- Find the music that you want on YouTube, Soundcloud or other music websites.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Open a reliable online music downloader such as TubeMate or Any Video Converter.
- Paste the video’s URL into the downloader, choose the format and quality of the file and click the download button.
- Once the music is downloaded, save it to an easily accessed folder on your computer.
3. Use legal music websites
Some websites allow you to download music legally for free or a small fee. It’s essential to use these websites to avoid legal problems. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit legal music websites that offer free downloads such as Jamendo or Free Music Archive.
- Search for the music you wish to download, and once you have found it, download it to your computer.
Be wary of websites that offer free downloads of copyrighted music, as it could lead to legal trouble for you.
4. Use a music application
You can use music applications that allow you to listen to and download music from within the app itself. Here are some examples:
- Spotify: It is a music streaming service offering free and paid plans
- Soundcloud: It is an online music hosting platform that offers both free and paid versions.
- Apple Music: Subscription-based application allows you to stream over 70 million songs.
- Amazon Music: It provides access to millions of songs, thousands of playlists, and personalized recommendations that made easy for you to find new favorites.
Pros and Cons of Different Music Downloading Sources
|Legal Downloading Websites||
In summary, finding and downloading music for your TikTok video on your PC is a simple process when you know where to look. Whether you explore the TikTok library, download music from different sources or use a music application, make sure to choose legal sources and follow necessary precautions. With the right music, your video is sure to make it to the top of the TikTok trends.
Transferring music from your PC to the Android emulator
Transferring music from your PC to the Android emulator can be a little complicated, but with the right knowledge and tools at your disposal, it can be done quickly and efficiently. In this section, we will be discussing different methods to transfer music from your PC to the Android emulator.
Method 1: Using a USB Cable
One of the most popular methods of transferring music from your PC to the Android emulator is by using a USB cable. This method is relatively easy to perform and requires minimal effort. Here is how to transfer music from your PC to the Android emulator using a USB cable:
- Connect your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Once your Android phone is connected to your PC, navigate to the “My Computer” section on your PC.
- You will find your Android phone listed as a removable disk. Click on it to open the contents of your phone.
- Now, navigate to the music folder on your Android phone.
- Open up the folder where your music is located on your PC, and select the songs you wish to transfer.
- Right-click on the selected songs and click on “Copy.”
- Heading back to the Android phone’s music folder and right-click again and click on “Paste.”
- Once the transfer is complete, you can now access your music on the Android emulator.
Method 2: Use Cloud storage
Another way to transfer music from your PC to the Android emulator is by using cloud storage. Cloud storage is a great way to keep your files in sync across different devices, including your Android emulator. Here’s how to use cloud storage to transfer music from your PC to the Android emulator:
- Upload your music to a cloud storage platform such as Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
- On your Android emulator, launch your preferred web browser and navigate to the cloud storage platform where you uploaded your music files.
- Download the music files onto your Android emulator from your cloud storage platform.
- The music files will then be available for you to use in the Android emulator’s music player.
Method 3: Using third-party software
Using a third-party software is another way to transfer music from your PC to the Android emulator. While there are tons of third-party software available that can assist with this, one of the most popular is dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android). This software enables you to transfer, edit and manage music on your Android phone from your PC. Here’s how to use dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) to transfer music from your PC to the Android emulator:
- First, download and install the dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) on your PC.
- Connect your Android emulator to your PC using a USB cable.
- Once connected, launch the dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) and select the “Music” option from the home page.
- Select the “Add” button to add your music files to the software from your PC.
- Select your music files from your PC and click “Open.”
- The music files will then be transferred to your Android emulator, and you can then access them from the music player.
|USB Cable Transfer||
|Using Third-Party Software||
In conclusion, there are multiple ways of transferring music from your PC to the Android emulator. Whether you choose to use a USB cable, cloud storage, or third-party software, there are pros and cons to each method. Select the method that works best for your specific circumstances and requirements, and you will be listening to your favorite songs on your Android emulator in no time.
Adding music to TikTok in the emulator
TikTok has become one of the most popular social media platforms in recent times. One of the reasons why it is so popular is its unique algorithm that suggests music and sound effects to enhance user’s videos. While it is easy to add music to TikTok videos on mobile devices, it becomes a bit tricky when it comes to using TikTok on a PC. But fret not, because there is a way to add music to TikTok on a PC by using an emulator.
An emulator is a software program that allows users to run an app on their PC. In this case, we’re talking about running TikTok on a PC through an Android emulator. Here’s how to add music to TikTok in an emulator.
Using an Android emulator to add music to TikTok
Here are the steps to get started:
- Download and install an Android emulator such as BlueStacks or Nox App Player on your PC. These emulators are free to download and use.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and sign in to your Google account.
- Search for TikTok on the emulator and install it.
- After the installation is complete, open the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- To add music to your video, tap on the plus (+) icon on the bottom of the screen to create a new video.
- Select the video you want to add music to and then click on the “sounds” option.
- Choose the song you want to use as background music for your video.
- Record your video as desired and then save it.
Pros and Cons of using an Android emulator to add music to TikTok
|Allows users to access TikTok on their PC||The emulator can be slow and buggy at times|
|Users can take advantage of a bigger screen to edit video and add music more easily||Emulators can consume a lot of processing power, making your PC slower|
|Users can use keyboard shortcuts to edit videos||Emulators can be difficult to set up and configure|
Here are some additional pros and cons to consider:
- Users can access TikTok on their PC without having to transfer videos from their phone to the PC
- Allows users to edit videos and add music more easily using a keyboard and mouse
- Users can take advantage of a bigger screen to see their videos more clearly and make adjustments more easily
- Emulators can be slow and buggy at times, making the TikTok experience frustrating
- Using an emulator can consume a lot of processing power, which can slow down your PC
- Emulators can be difficult to set up and configure, which can be daunting for some users
Real-world examples of using an Android emulator to add music to TikTok
Many TikTok users who prefer to use a PC to edit their videos have turned to Android emulators to use the app. Here are some real-world examples of using an emulator to add music to TikTok:
- A student who uses TikTok to promote her art started using an emulator to create her videos. She found it easier to use a keyboard and mouse to edit her videos and add music more precisely.
- A musician who uses TikTok to showcase his work downloaded an emulator to create more complex videos. Using the emulator allowed him to take advantage of a bigger screen to view his videos more clearly and make more precise edits.
- A social media manager who handles TikTok accounts for multiple clients uses an emulator to manage all the accounts in one place. She found it easier to switch between accounts and manage videos on a bigger screen.
In conclusion, adding music to TikTok on a PC using an emulator is a great alternative for users who prefer to use a keyboard and mouse or who want to enjoy the app on a bigger screen. However, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons and consider the potential drawbacks before jumping in. It may take some patience and troubleshooting to get the emulator set up and running smoothly, but with a little effort, users can enjoy TikTok on their PC and take their videos to the next level.
Troubleshooting common issues during the process
If you are having trouble adding music to TikTok on your PC, you are not alone. Many users face issues during the process, but here are some common problems and their solutions.
Problem: Low-quality sound
When you add music to TikTok, you want it to sound great, but sometimes the sound quality is low. Here’s what to do:
- Check your sound settings: Make sure your PC’s sound settings are configured correctly. Check the volume level, speaker settings, and output quality.
- Use high-quality audio files: Use high-quality audio files to avoid low-quality sound. Look for files with a bit rate of at least 128 kbps.
- Convert the file: If you have a low-quality audio file, convert it to a higher quality. Use an online converter or software like Audacity.
Problem: Music won’t upload
Sometimes the music you want to add won’t upload to TikTok. Here’s what you can do:
- Check the file size: Make sure the music file isn’t too large. If it is, try compressing it using a file compression tool or splitting it into smaller files.
- Check the format: TikTok supports MP3, WAV, AAC, and M4A formats. If your music file is in a different format, convert it to a supported format.
- Check your internet connection: Your internet connection may be slow or unstable. Try uploading the music on a different network connection or at a different time.
Problem: Copyright issues
One of the most common issues when adding music to TikTok is copyright infringement. TikTok has strict guidelines on copyright use, and if you violate them, your account could get banned. Here’s what you can do to avoid copyright issues:
- Use royalty-free music: You can find royalty-free music on various websites like AudioJungle or Epidemic Sound. These songs are free to use and won’t cause any copyright issues.
- Get permission: If you want to use a specific song, get permission from the owner or producer. You can contact the owner on social media or through their website.
- Use TikTok’s music library: TikTok has a huge library of songs that you can use without violating any copyrights. You can search for songs by genre, mood, or language.
Problem: App not updating
Sometimes TikTok has issues with updates, and if you’re stuck with an old version, you may have trouble adding music. Here’s what you can do:
- Check for updates: Make sure your TikTok app is updated to the latest version. Check your app store for updates or manually download the latest version from TikTok’s website.
- Clear cache: Clear your TikTok app’s cache to ensure that it’s up-to-date. Go to ‘Settings’, then ‘Apps’, then ‘TikTok’, then ‘Storage’, and finally ‘Clear Cache’.
- Restart your device: Restart your PC to ensure that the latest updates are installed and working correctly.
Problem: App not responding
When the TikTok app freezes or stops responding, it can be frustrating. Here’s what you can do:
- Close the app: Close the app and restart it. Sometimes, this simple step can fix the problem.
- Restart your device: Sometimes, restarting your device can solve the issue. If the app still doesn’t respond, try restarting your PC.
- Clear cache and data: Clear the cache and data of the TikTok app. Go to ‘Settings’, then ‘Apps’, then ‘TikTok’, then ‘Storage’, and finally ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Clear Data’.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app: If none of the above solutions work, try uninstalling the TikTok app and reinstalling it.
|Using royalty-free music||– Free to use
– No copyright issues
– Large selection of music
|– Limited selection
– Quality may not be as good
|Getting permission||– No copyright issues
– Can use any song
– May not get permission
|Using TikTok’s music library||– Easy to use
– No copyright issues
– Large selection of popular songs
|– Limited selection
– Songs may not fit the video
In conclusion, adding music to TikTok on PC can be a fun way to enhance your videos, but it can also be frustrating when issues arise. By following these troubleshooting tips and knowing how to avoid common problems, you can create great videos without any issues.
FAQs: How to Add Music to TikTok on PC
1. Can you add music to TikTok on PC?
Yes, you can add music to TikTok on PC. However, you need to use an Android emulator to install the TikTok app on your PC to access the music library.
2. How do I add music to TikTok on PC without downloading any software?
To add music to TikTok on PC without downloading any software, you can use an online video editor like Kapwing or InShot. Upload the video file to the editor, add the music track, and then download the edited video. Finally, upload the video to TikTok from your PC.
3. How do I add my own music to TikTok on PC?
To add your own music to TikTok on PC, you need to first upload the music track to one of the supported cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Then copy the link to the song and paste it into the search bar in TikTok’s music library. You can then use the track for your TikTok video.
4. How do I search for a particular song on TikTok’s music library on PC?
To search for a particular song, simply click on the “Discover” tab on the bottom menu and then click on the “Search” icon on the top right corner of the screen. Type the name of the song or the artist in the search bar, and the matching tracks will appear.
5. Can I add multiple songs to a TikTok video on PC?
Yes, you can add multiple songs to a TikTok video on PC. Select the first song and adjust the length of the clip you want to use. Then add another track and repeat the process until you have used all the songs you want to add to your video.
6. How do I add music to a TikTok video on PC after recording the video?
You can add music to a TikTok video on PC even after recording the video. Just upload the video to TikTok, and when you reach the “Add Sound” screen, click on the “Upload” button on the right side of the screen. Select the music file you want to add and adjust the length of the clip.
7. Can I use copyrighted music in my TikTok video on PC?
You can use copyrighted music on TikTok on PC as long as you have obtained the necessary permissions and licenses from the copyright owners. TikTok has a library of licensed music tracks that you can use without worrying about copyright issues.
8. How do I edit the volume of the music on a TikTok video on PC?
To edit the volume of the music on a TikTok video, click on the “Checkmark” icon on the bottom right corner of the screen after adding the music. Then click on “Sounds” and “Volume” to adjust the volume of the music track.
9. Can I delete the music from a TikTok video on PC?
Yes, you can delete the music from a TikTok video on PC. Click on the “Checkmark” icon on the bottom right corner of the screen after adding the music. Then click on “Sounds” and “Remove” to delete the music track from the video.
10. What do I do if I experience problems with adding music to TikTok on PC?
If you experience any problems with adding music to TikTok on PC, ensure that your app is up to date, and check your internet connection. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the app or contact TikTok support for assistance.
In conclusion, adding music to TikTok on PC is easy using Android emulators, online video editors or cloud storage services. You can add your own tracks, search for popular songs, and even use multiple tracks for a single video. It is important to ensure that you have the necessary permissions and licenses before using copyrighted music. If you run into any issues with adding music, there are a few troubleshooting options to consider. Happy creating!
Now that you know how to add music to TikTok on your PC, you can take your TikTok videos to the next level. Check out other interesting articles on TikTok and social media trends to stay informed and entertained.