Welcome to this comprehensive guide on how to add music to CapCut. We understand how daunting it can be to create a video without the right music, and that’s why we’re here to help. In this article, we will take you through a step-by-step process that will allow you to add soundtracks to your CapCut videos with ease. Whether you’re creating a music video or a personal vlog, we’ve got you covered.
By the end of this article, you can expect to have a sound understanding of how to add music to CapCut. You’ll know how to import your favorite music tracks to your video, control the volume, and even fade in and out, giving your videos that professional touch. You’ll be able to experiment with different music genres, adjust the timing of the tracks, and create the perfect blend of sound and visuals that will leave your viewers captivated.
So, how can you add music to CapCut? It’s a straightforward process that requires just a handful of steps. We’ll be showing you how to import music tracks from your phone storage or the CapCut library, adjust sound levels, and even make use of different tools to give your videos that perfect musical touch. Plus, we’ll also be sharing some tips and tricks that will make the process even more comfortable for you. You can be sure that our methods are tried and tested and guaranteed to work. So, stick around, and let’s get started!
How to Import Music into CapCut on Android or iOS
CapCut is a popular video editing application, which has gained immense popularity among young users. It allows users to edit videos with different features such as filters, soundtracks, and transitions. Adding music to a video is one of the essential features of CapCut which can enhance the quality and creativity of the final product.
In this article, we will discuss how to import music into CapCut on Android or iOS devices. By following these steps, you can add your favorite songs to your video and edit them with different features offered by CapCut.
Step 1: Download Music Files
Before adding music to your video on CapCut, you first need to download the music files from a reliable source. There are various websites and applications available on the internet, from where you can download music without any copyright issues. Save the music files on your device to proceed further. You can also use CapCut’s in-built music library that features a wide variety of music files under different categories such as mood, genre, and instruments.
Step 2: Import Music Files to CapCut
Once you have downloaded the music files, the next step is to import them to CapCut for editing. Here are the steps to follow to import music files into CapCut.
- Open the CapCut application on your device.
- Click on the “Add Media” icon on the right side of the screen.
- Select the “Audio” option from the pop-up menu.
- Now, choose the music file you want to add to your video. You can select multiple files if you want and CapCut will automatically merge them.
- Your music file is now imported into CapCut and can be accessed from the music tab.
Step 3: Edit Music Files on CapCut
After importing the music files into CapCut, you can use various editing features to enhance them. Here are some of the editing features offered by CapCut to edit music files.
- Trimming: You can use this feature to cut the music file to a specific duration.
- Volume Control: This feature lets you adjust the volume of the music file to match the background sound of the video.
- Add Sound Effects: CapCut also allows you to add sound effects to your music file, such as applause or laughter.
- Change Pitch: You can change the pitch of the music file to match the tone of the video.
Step 4: Add Music to Video on CapCut
After editing the music files, you can now add them to your video. Here are the steps to follow to add music to your video on CapCut.
- Select the video clip you want to add music to.
- Click on the “Audio” icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the music file you imported to CapCut (the music file will have a music note icon).
- Drag the music file to the timeline and adjust the length to match the video clip.
- You can now add other audio effects and use various features obtained from CapCut to make the video more creative and effective.
|CapCut has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to import and edit music files.||CapCut does not have as many soundtracks as other editing applications.||When it comes to importing music files, CapCut is faster and more efficient than other applications.|
|CapCut’s editing features make it easy to enhance the quality of the music file.||CapCut does not allow users to remove background sound from a video, so the clarity of the music may be affected.||Comparing editing features, CapCut is more efficient than other applications in importing and adding music to the videos.|
To Sum It Up
Adding music to a video is an essential feature that enhances the creativity and quality of the final product. CapCut is a popular video editing application that offers various editing features to import, edit, and add music to a video. It is effortless and easy to use, and anyone can easily add their favorite music files to a video on CapCut. With this step by step guide, you can now import your choice of music files and merge them with your videos to create a more attractive and engaging final product. So, go ahead and use CapCut to edit your videos with your favorite music files, and unleash your creativity!
Adding Background Music to Your CapCut Video
One important aspect of creating a captivating video is to have an engaging background music. Music helps to set the tone, evoke emotions and create a memorable experience for the viewer. In CapCut, adding background music is simple yet powerful. Here are some ways to add background music to your CapCut video:
1. Importing Music from Library
CapCut has an extensive library of free music to choose from. To import music from the library, follow these steps:
- Open CapCut and start a new project or load an existing one.
- Tap on the “Music” icon on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up a list of music options available.
- Browse through the list and select the music track that you want to use as background music.
- Tap on the “+” sign next to the music track to add it to your project timeline.
- Remove or trim the section of the music track that you do not want to use as background music.
- Adjust the volume of the music track to fit your preference.
Importing music from the library is a quick and easy way to add background music to your CapCut video. However, it is important to note that not all music tracks in the library are royalty-free. Make sure to check the copyright status of the music track before using it in your video.
2. Adding Custom Music
Aside from the music library, CapCut also allows you to add custom music to your video. Here’s how:
- Prepare the music track that you want to use as background music. You can use a music file that you have downloaded or record your own music.
- Import the music file into CapCut. Tap on the “Music” icon on the toolbar, then tap on the “Import” button. Browse for the music file and select it.
- The music file will appear in your project timeline. Drag it to the section where you want it to start playing.
- Trim or cut the section of the music file that you do not want to use as background music.
- Adjust the volume of the music track as desired.
Custom music adds a personal touch to your CapCut video, but it can also be time-consuming to prepare. It also requires you to be knowledgeable about music copyright laws to avoid legal issues.
3. Adjusting Music Volume and Duration
The volume and duration of your background music can greatly affect the overall impact of your video. Here are some tips to consider when adjusting the volume and duration:
- Volume: The volume of the music track should be balanced with the audio track (if present) and the video content. Make sure that the music is not overpowering the other elements of the video.
- Duration: The duration of the music track should match the length of your video. For shorter videos, choose a shorter music track. For longer videos, choose a longer music track or edit the music track to fit the video length.
4. Using Sound Effects
Aside from background music, CapCut also has a variety of sound effects that you can use to enhance your video. From applause and laughter to explosions and animals, the sound effects library has a wide range of options. Here’s how to use sound effects:
- Tap on the “Sound” icon on the toolbar.
- Browse through the sound effects and select the one that you want to use.
- Drag the sound effect to your project timeline.
- Adjust the volume of the sound effect as desired.
- Trim or cut the sound effect as needed.
Sound effects add another layer of sensory experience to your video. They help to capture the viewer’s attention and create a more immersive environment.
In conclusion, background music is a crucial element in making a captivating video. CapCut offers various ways to add background music, from importing music from the library to using custom music and sound effects. When adding background music, it’s essential to consider balance, duration, and copyright issues. By following these steps, you’ll be able to create a more engaging and memorable video.
|CapCut has an extensive library of free music to choose from.||Not all music tracks in the library are royalty-free.|
|Adding custom music helps to add a personal touch to your video.||It is time-consuming to prepare custom music.|
|Adjusting music volume and duration can greatly impact the overall video quality.||Adjusting music volume and duration can take some trial and error to get right.|
|Using sound effects help to create a more immersive environment.||Using sound effects can be overwhelming when not used appropriately.|
Where to Get Royalty-Free Music for Your CapCut Projects
If you’re making a video with CapCut, you’ll very likely want to add music to it. Adding music can set the tone, convey emotions, and make the video more engaging. However, you don’t want to use copyrighted music without permission, as it could lead to legal issues. That’s where royalty-free music comes in. In this subsection, we’ll cover where to get royalty-free music for your CapCut projects.
Stock Music Libraries
Stock music libraries are the classic and most reliable place to get royalty-free music. These libraries contain thousands of songs, instrumentals, sound effects, and loops, which you can search and download to use in your projects. Some popular stock music libraries include:
– AudioJungle: AudioJungle has over a million tracks in various genres, from classical to electronica, priced between $1 and $20.
– Epidemic Sound: Epidemic Sound has a massive library of music and sound effects, with a focus on contemporary and modern styles. You can pay either $15/month or $144/year to access their catalog.
– PremiumBeat: PremiumBeat offers high-quality tracks across multiple genres and moods, with prices ranging from $49 to $199. The site has a thorough search and filtering system and offers curated playlists for different types of projects.
Creative Commons is a non-profit organization that provides licenses for authors and creators to share their work with others. Creative Commons licenses permit certain kinds of reuse and remixing while preserving the original copyright owner’s rights. There are different types of Creative Commons licenses, but the most permissive one is the CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) license, which allows you to use the work for any purpose, including commercial, without asking permission. Here are some platforms where you can find CC0 music:
– Free Music Archive: Free Music Archive has a vast collection of legal and free music, including tracks with CC0 licenses. You can browse by genre or curator, or search by the tag “CC0”.
– ccMixter: ccMixter is a community music site that hosts remixes, samples, and CC0 tracks. You can listen to, download, and share tracks for free, as long as you follow the attribution requirements.
– YouTube Audio Library: YouTube Audio Library is a free resource that offers music tracks and sound effects for YouTube creators. You can filter by genre, mood, and attribution, and download the tracks in various file formats.
Public domain works are those that are not subject to copyright or whose copyright has expired. Public domain works are available for everyone to use, without permission or payment. However, you should be careful to check that the work you’re using is indeed in the public domain, as some works may have copyright restrictions in some countries. Here are some resources for public domain music:
– Musopen: Musopen is a non-profit organization that provides free access to public domain music. You can browse by composer, performer, instrument, and period, and download recordings and sheet music.
– Wikimedia Commons: Wikimedia Commons is a media repository that hosts public domain and freely licensed works, including music. You can search for music files by genre or composer, or browse by the CC0 and public domain category.
– 20th Century Classical: 20th Century Classical is a website that focuses on classical music from the 20th century. The site offers MP3s of public domain works, as well as information and analysis of the composers and their music.
Pros and Cons of Different Sources
Here are some pros and cons of each type of source for royalty-free music:
|Stock music libraries||
In conclusion, getting royalty-free music is not difficult, and you have many options to choose from. Stock music libraries provide high-quality, diverse, and curated music, while Creative Commons and public domain offer free and legal music, with different licensing and attribution requirements. Depending on the nature and budget of your project, you can mix and match these sources to find the perfect soundtrack for your CapCut video.
How to Adjust Music Volume in CapCut
Adding music to your videos is an essential step to enhancing their quality and overall appeal. However, adjusting the music volume equally and appropriately in your video is critical for achieving the perfect balance between your video and soundtrack. CapCut is a popular video editing app that offers easy-to-use features that enable users to adjust the volume of the music in their videos. In this article, we will guide you with informative and interesting ways to adjust music volume in CapCut.
Using the Volume Button
CapCut provides users with an easy way to adjust the volume of the background music in their videos as they edit. To do this, locate the mixer icon located on the bottom bar of the application screen. Tapping on the mixer icon will bring up an audio mixer window. You will see multiple sliders that represent the different audio channels in your video. The sliders move vertically, with the one on the right representing the volume of your video’s music.
Click on the volume button and use the slider to adjust the volume of the track. You can decrease or increase the volume by sliding the bar to the left or right accordingly. Once you achieve the right audio mix, click on the check mark to save the changes or the X mark to cancel them, and you’re good to go.
Adjust Music Volume Before Importing
CapCut allows you to adjust the volume of music audio before importing it to your video for editing. This feature is helpful when you have audio tracks with varying volume levels during different sections of the track. Follow these steps to adjust the audio track’s volume before import:
- Open the CapCut app and click on the “+” icon to create a new project or open an existing project.
- Click on the “Music” button located on the bottom bar of the editing screen.
- Choose the audio track you want to add to your video from the various options provided by CapCut.
- Use the volume slider located on the right side of the track’s preview to adjust the volume. Move the slider upwards to increase the sound or downwards to decrease it.
- Once you achieve the desired volume level, click on the “Done” button.
When the audio file is imported into your video, it will have the adjusted volume level you chose earlier during the import process.
Using Fade-In and Fade-Out Effects
Fade-in and fade-out effects are great ways to make your audio transitions smooth and natural. To add these effects, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the audio track in the timeline.
- Tap on the “Effects” icon located on the bottom bar of the app screen.
- Choose either the “Fade-In” or the “Fade-Out” option by tapping on the appropriate button.
- Move the slider left or right to adjust the duration of the effect.
You can use this effect to smooth out the beginning or end of your audio track in your video.
Use Audio Envelope
CapCut’s audio envelope tool lets you add precise fades anywhere within the audio track in your video. Follow these simple steps to add this effect:
- Select the audio track in the timeline.
- Click on the “Audio Envelope” button located in the popover that appears above the audio track.
- Move the envelope to where you want the fade to start and then tap on the “Add Keyframe” button to add a point.
- Move the line to where you want the fade to end and then add another keyframe by pressing the “Add Keyframe” button.
- Drag the line to create the desired fading effect.
Table 1.0 – Audio Envelope Effects Table
| Effect | Description |
| — | — |
| Fade-In | This effect is used to increase the volume and intensity of the audio as the video starts |
| Fade-Out | This effect is used to decrease the volume and intensity of the audio as the video ends |
| Crossfade | This effect is used to mix two audio tracks simultaneously, allowing them to flow smoothly into each other |
| Volume Adjustment | This effect is used to control the volume of audio tracks throughout the video editing process |
Adjusting the music volume in your videos is a crucial task for achieving the perfect audio balance with your video. This article provides informative and interesting ways to adjust music volume in CapCut. Customers can use these methods to improve their audio track’s sound and create high-quality videos for various social platforms. With CapCut, editing audio files is now an effortless task.
How to Add Music to CapCut: Your Comprehensive Guide
Adding music to your CapCut video can be a breeze if you know the correct steps. The mobile editor offers a plethora of impressive features and functionalities that make video editing a lot easier. With CapCut, you can add your favorite soundtracks to your videos effortlessly. In this section, we’ll show you how to add music to CapCut, how to import music from your phone, and how to use the built-in music library.
Step by Step Guide to Adding Music to CapCut
Adding music to CapCut involves several quick steps that are easy to execute. Follow these instructions for a flawless editing experience.
- Open your CapCut application.
- Select the video that you want to add music to.
- Tap the ‘Music’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see different options including ‘Featured’, ‘Music Library’, and ‘My Music”.
- Browse the music library and select the track of your choice. Or search for the track you want to use by entering its name in the search bar.
- When you’ve found the track, tap the ‘plus’ sign to add it to your video.
- The music will be added to your video right away. You can adjust its volume by using the slider that appears on the screen.
Importing Music from Your Phone to CapCut
If you prefer to add music you already have on your phone, CapCut has made things easy for you. You can import music from your phone by following these simple steps.
- Click on the ‘My Music’ tab in the music library.
- Select ‘Import’ and choose the music you want to import from your device.
- You can trim the music track to fit the desired length by dragging the sliders at the beginning and end of the timeline.
- Once you finish trimming, click ‘Save’ to import the music into CapCut.
- The imported music will appear in the ‘My Music’ tab of your CapCut music library.
- Select the music and add it to your video.
Using CapCut’s Built-In Music Library
CapCut’s Music Library offers a wide range of royalty-free music to choose from, all of which are organized into different genres, moods, and themes. Follow these steps to use the built-in music library.
- Click on the ‘Music’ icon in CapCut’s main interface.
- Select ‘Music Library’ from the options at the bottom of the screen.
- Browse through the library and select the track that suits your project best.
- Add the track to your video using the ‘plus’ sign.
- You can use the slider to adjust the music’s volume.
CapCut vs Other Video Editing Apps for Music Features
CapCut is not the only video editing app with music features. However, it distinguishes itself from other video editing applications due to its extensive music library and its user-friendly interface. Here’s a comparison of CapCut with other popular video editing apps, highlighting their music features.
|App Name||Music Library||Ease of Use||Addition of External Music|
|CapCut||Extensive music library||User-friendly and easy to use||Import of external music supported|
|KineMaster||Large music library||Beginner-friendly||Import of external music supported|
|iMovie||Decent music library||User-friendly||Import of external music supported|
- CapCut’s music library is more extensive than those of other video editing apps.
- KineMaster is ideal for beginners who want a simple video editor.
- iMovie offers decent editing capabilities with a user-friendly interface.
- All three apps support the import of external music.
It’s important to note that while CapCut may have a few drawbacks, it is often the preferred option for those who value a wide selection of music in their video library. The app’s user-friendly interface and ease of use have also made it popular among amateur video editors on social media platforms.
Adding music to your CapCut video should not be a tedious process. The instructions provided above should be sufficient to assist you in this endeavor. Enjoy exploring the music library, creating and editing content, and making memories.
FAQs: How to Add Music to Capcut
1. How do I add music to Capcut?
To add music to Capcut, open the app and select the project you want to add music to. Next, tap on the “Music” option and select the song or audio track you want to use. Finally, adjust the settings and position of the music as per your preferences.
2. Can I use my own music in Capcut?
Yes, you can use your own music in Capcut by selecting “My Music” and choosing the desired audio file from your device’s storage.
3. How do I adjust the music volume in Capcut?
To adjust the music volume in Capcut, select the music track and then drag the volume slider to the left or right to increase or decrease the volume respectively.
4. Can I add multiple audio tracks to Capcut?
Yes, you can add multiple audio tracks to Capcut by selecting the “Add Audio” option and choosing the desired audio files. You can then adjust and position the audio tracks as per your preferences.
5. How do I change the timing of the music in Capcut?
To change the timing of the music in Capcut, select the audio track and then drag the position slider to the left or right until it reaches the desired point in the timeline where you want the music to start or end.
6. Can I use copyrighted music in Capcut?
No, it is not recommended to use copyrighted music in Capcut without the proper permissions, as it can result in legal issues. Instead, use royalty-free music or create your own music for your project.
7. How do I add background music to Capcut videos?
To add background music to Capcut videos, select the project and then tap on the “Music” option. Choose the desired audio track and adjust its position and volume as per your preferences. Finally, export the video with the background music included.
8. How do I trim the music in Capcut?
To trim the music in Capcut, select the audio track and then drag the left and right edges of the position slider to trim the track as per your preferences.
9. Can I add a voiceover in Capcut?
Yes, you can add a voiceover in Capcut by selecting the “Voice” option and recording your voice using your device’s microphone. You can then adjust the position and volume of the voiceover as per your preferences.
10. What file formats are supported for music in Capcut?
Capcut supports MP3, M4A, and AAC file formats for music and audio tracks.
In conclusion, adding music to a Capcut project is a straightforward process that can enhance the overall appeal and mood of your video content. By following the steps outlined above, you can add your own music or select from Capcut’s built-in library to create engaging videos that resonate with your audience. Remember to also consider the legal implications of using copyrighted music and choose royalty-free or original music where possible. Once you have added music to your Capcut project, experiment with different settings and effects to make your videos stand out. Good luck and happy editing!